In June 2016, adidas and KANYE WEST announced the most significant partnership ever created between a non-athlete and an athletic brand.
Working with KANYE WEST, the YEEZY team leads the development and creation of all YEEZY products and experiences, uniting adidas’ innovation and performance expertise with KANYE WEST’s creative vision.
Empowering creators to create the new has always been what adidas has been about. Join us to lead this journey.
- Support the team in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business unit/functional area and lead to effective communication activities.
- Assist in the development of short and long term communications strategy based on the global SBP and specific business unit/functional area objectives and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives..
- Support the team in managing post-production and internal approvals
- Manage toolkit delivery to markets
- Manage the collection of local market requests in a responsible manner and provide feedback
- Support the integrated team in coordinating global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit/functional area: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
- Strong understanding of consumer messaging, brand building, demand creation and planning.
- Broad experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution.
- Deep understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and experience in project management.
- Ability to collaborate and use platforms and tools utilized by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Masters Degree / MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.