Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Take full responsibility of executing the Running & Training category brand communication plan in Budapest / Hungary. Execute campaigns and activations in line with the EE communication strategy to build up the brand and increase sales. Take full responsibility for the adidas Runners project in Budapest / Hungary.
- Provide locally relevant input to the Running & Training category activation across all communication channels in Budapest / Hungary. Base on WE guidelines (Comms, PR, Digital, Events, EIM) and category strategy.
- Execute the Activation Plan Running & Training for Budapest / Hungary, brief agencies, lead the implementation project and report the activation in line with Cluster requirements.
- Take ownership of subunit/Key City NPS in the Running & Training category.
- Own the adidas Runners project for Budapest, Hungary.
- Own the subunit Running EIM list and manage it to fulfil cluster objectives, manage relations with EIM’s.
- If necessary, develop cluster-specific initiatives / flagship initiatives based on global guidelines, WE agreements and approved by Cluster Brand Activation Management.
- Make sure that MWB is spent efficiently and activation costs are booked properly and on-time.
- Analyse the performance of key campaigns and provide feedback to the Category Brand Communication lead.
- Responsible for ensuring that all tactical brand marketing activities meet brand standards, KPIs, budget targets and timelines.
- Liaise with WE function in coordinating and consolidating the cross-category sell-in marketing plans.
- Providing input to Cluster Brand Comms to deliver appropriate sell-in tools for brand activation tools at go-to-market timeline.
- Ensure the implementation of go-to-market sell-in tools for activation activities of the respective distribution channel.
- Managing public relations and corporate social responsibility for Budapest / Hungary.
- EE Brand Activation team
- EE Brand activation Comms category head
- EE Digital & Media buying
- Media Agencies
- Advertising, Event & PR agencies
- Brand Health KPIs (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, spontaneous purchase intent)
- Excellence of execution (time, quality, speed)
Knowledge, Skill Set and Competencies:
- Knowledge of all communication tools with a special focus on digital marketing
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Consumer and Customer orientation; Brand ambassador and implementation oriented
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar, professional experience ideally in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing and/or Communication
- Strong knowledge of Budapest as a city & market
- Fluent in English and Hungarian