Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
Manage execution of the Global and EM Brand Strategy for Originals concepts. Lead on consumer insight; focusing on street culture and identifying the relevant communication and activation strategies for the bullseye Originals consumer. Ensuring consistent deployment throughout EM GCC, delivering on all relevant Brand KPIs with a focus on growing NPS. Implement and execute all Originals Brand Activations in line with the global brand calendar. Embody the brand ethos and understand the Originals audience with intimacy.
- Drive the execution of the EM GCC Brand Marketing activation calendar for Originals.
- Full management of the Marketing Working Budget for Originals across EM GCC with support from the Director of Brand Communications.
- Lead the creation and delivery of agency briefs to ensure responses are focused on the Originals consumer, insight led, aligned with global guidelines and on budget.
- Ensure world class campaign executions by focusing on brand priorities, such as trade zone, open source and speed.
- Negotiate and track quotations with vendors by setting clear objectives and expectations.
- Proactively works with PR to support EIM activities where relevant.
- Drive EM GCC Brand KPIs and monitor Brand Health via tracking studies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Brand Communications.
- GCC Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent).
- Growth of Originals Market Share within the GCC.
- GCC Direct Category Contribution vs. Plan.
- GCC Campaign ROMI.
- EM Net Sales, Category growth, FPST and DTC/E-com traffic.
- MWB compliance.
- GCC Peers reporting into the Senior Brand Communication Manager.
- GCC Merchandising teams’ cross category.
- GCC Wholesale, Retail and eCom Marketing teams.
- Advertising, Media, Digital and Events agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (event, sponsorship, media and activation) with a major brand or retailer (fashion industry or FMCG candidates preferred)
- Good experience in managing cross-functional projects and strong administrational skills.
- Professional attitude and strong relationship management skills.
- Marketing budget management.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or Marketing with a minimum of 4 - 6 years equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in a Matrix organization with Global and Local exposure.
- Fluent in English.