- Create the Specific Channel Assortment plan within the Channel RA framework using historical data, market trends, competitor review and global strategy;
- Secure the business through relentless analysis of the Top Sellers by market, channel, country, division, gender, product type on a monthly basis and ensure like for like product is in every assortment plan;
- Responsible to ensure Key Account needs are met, working closely with BUs and Sales team;
- Fully understand pricing across market and support price harmonization;
- Play a lead role in seasonal brand and channel handover milestones to ensure assortment plan and strategy is fully understood.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in merchandising/product, marketing, sales/retail required;
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing;
- Sporting goods or fashion industry experience as a plus;
- Fluent English.
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company;
- Work with highly professional and friendly team;
- Fixed salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Company subsidized lunches;
- Medical insurance;
- Discount on company product & Sport club membership.