At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose / Mission:
- Work with the team to achieve best allocation & replenishment plan for Factory Outlet business.
- Build up strong relationship with SCM team as well as own retail team by providing consistent and pertinent communication
- Define opportunity, create & implement allocation strategy
- Drive action plan proactively to achieve targets
- Drive capacity management with actual demand and fulfilment
- Develop, align and implement weekly, monthly and yearly merchandise demand plan to achieve the sales and inventory target as well as weeks coverage to maximize product usage.
- Collaborate with SCM team to create execution plan and schedule.
- Collaborate with planning manager to align the inventory demand forecast based on inventory and sales target.
- Define business opportunities through markdowns, promotion and manage stock on hand at store level.
- Manage the whole allocation cycle from creating sales orders, collaborating with SCM team on schedule and releasing products to driving the business results and liquidation plan
- Set up initial allocation process by understanding the buy intentions and business needs
- Set up automatic replenishment criteria for planned production accordingly to the store capacity and product’s productivities
- Deliver allocation report and drive action plans proactively from promotion, markdowns, inventories, sales & week covers prospective under brands, product types, seasonality’s aspect.
- Consolidate & review product performance on cluster / store level regularly at retail’s KPI and guide the team on findings & recommendations
- Summarize & categorize hindsight at weekly, monthly, quarterly and follow up on action plans
- Collaborate with ROM, DOM on product needs and transfer them into efficient assortment to maximize the business opportunities
- Clear understanding Retail KPI and targets, growth strategies, related policies and processes
- Monitor data compliance, identify issues and propose solutions
- Ensure the actions are taken place by team
- Solid Data analyzing know how, with x- cross functional experience,
- Product Management or Merchandising experience
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (internal & external)
- People management skills
- Team player
- High influencing skill
- Practical, reactive
- Results oriented
- High execution ability and self-management
Professional background / Experience:
- 8 years allocation or planning experience with recognized retail brands( fashion or FMCG) with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Strong business acumen and analyzing skills
- excellence organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excel – excellent
- PowerPoint – advanced
- Outlook – advanced
- English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
- Mandarin native speaker
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.