- Development of health and safety in the central office, in retail (Moscow and Central region).
- Higher education
- Experienced PC user, MS Excel.
- Optional: advanced MS Excel
- English (Upper-Intermediate).
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company.
- Work with highly professional and friendly team.
- Company subsidized lunches.
- Sport club membership.
- Discount on company product.
- Free parking area.
- 10-15 minutes on a corporate transport from m.1905/m. Krylatskaya.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.