- Planning & forecasting sales, identifying areas of opportunity and potential risks to the business;
- Budgeting and planning open to buy for respective categories;
- Order calculation based on CTC input (assortment planning) and BU input (range selection);
- Order planning in TRADE system and control of placement;
- Pre-season and in-season matrix creation/changes;
- In-season trading (stock and sales control);
- In-season pricing;
- Relevant job experience in an Planning & Buying function, and fully qualified and trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Strong competence with Buying & Planning, procedures and systems
- University degree or equivalent education required
- Upper-intermediate in English, fluent Russian
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.