At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Senior Specialist, Key Accounts (SRG)
At the adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity exists to join the adidas Group wholesale sales team as a Senior Specliast, Key Accounts (Key Account Manager) reporting to the Manager, Key Accounts (Senior Key Account Manager). Based at our Sydney sales office in Newington, this role is responsible for driving and achieving sales and margin objectives for our adidas portfolio across Australia with the Super Retail Group.
This role requires an experienced Account Manager or Retail Buyer/Merchandiser who is driven by a hunger for sales and has a passion for adidas.
- Building strategic partnerships both internally and externally with SRG account.
- Driving sales and margins to budget expectations.
- Providing exceptional customer focus and management.
- Drive effective sell in and sell out strategies through the Go To Market cycle.
- Accurate sales forecasting on a monthly and annual basis.
- Building and delivering on an operational business plan.
- Ensuring alignment of brand & product initiatives to customer and consumer.
- Drive the customer performance management process to ensure all touch points are in place to drive mutual and sustainable growth.
The successful candidate:
You will have strong, demonstrable, professional wholesale sales or Retail Buying/Merchandising experience developed in the Sport, Fashion, Apparel or similar type industries. Your strong account management, negotiation and analytical skills enable you to build strong relationships and successfully deliver your business objectives.
You work well autonomously and are a strong team player with a solution focused approach and a high quality standard of execution and delivery. Tertiary qualifications and previous retail experience will be highly regarded.
We are seeking people who share our passion for sport, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand and prioritise a supportive, unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Group Jobs http://careers.adidas-group.com/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.