At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Supporting sales teams customer service part of the local sales strategy with a view to achieving departmental and company goals, in alignment with the Sales Director
- Support Key Account or Field Account teams in cataloguing, customer systems maintenance, pricing updates and all related data base updates of catalogues.
- Support returns or claims creation process according to authorization matrix, always ensuring the compliancy of the process is respected in the market
- Representing the interests of the sales department vis-à-vis responsible persons of other departments (local, region or global) by working as a “customer service representative” in key projects for the company
- Others: Working as a key user and/or tester in system- and process-based IT projects, as well as updating and adapting the test scenarios
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.