Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) creates the digital future by delivering a premium digital experience centered on our consumers. The aspiration is to define and build the global ecosystem empowering BU’s and Markets by providing a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities, leading all one seamless experience across all digital touchpoints.
We want to refine our existing global digital analytics activities by exploiting the vast amount of information and insights available through Adobe Analytics, Voice of Customer platform, Customer Experience measurement and beyond. Your modus operandi is to drive the product analytics function by providing actionable insights that would drive strategies and business outcome.
As a Digital Analyst, you are a natural and fluent bridge builder, between analytics function and cross-function stakeholders.
- Collect, track, mine and analyse data to extract fact-based insights relating to footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Work with stakeholders across the adidas business to define goals and set KPIs, monitor and track performance over time, identify trends and opportunities.
- Explore new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product analytics.
- Support the existing reporting structure and provide best practice guidance to various stakeholders to drive better usage of analytics capabilities.
- Inspect and evaluate the analytics toolset implementation to ensure the consistency of data quality.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Data-oriented personality, passionate for sports, and sports products
- Great communication skills, especially visual storytelling with data
- Hands on experience with analytics tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Social Media Listening
- Ability to influence and build relationships quickly to work collaboratively across several departments and teams
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of social media, digital, and mobile business.
- Good scripting and programming skills a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or quantitative field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years analytics responsibility in a digital environment.
- Experience with data visualisation tools and languages, such as D3.js, Tableau, Microstrategy highly desired
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python. Proficiency in at least one of these is a plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)