Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
adidas strives to be at the forefront of innovation and we need your support to better understand the consumer’s perception based on scientific data. As a future member of our IT Innovation team you will work on a research project in close collaboration with our business unit Outdoor. Within your Master thesis you will perform scientific studies that provide insight on how various features affect the consumer’s perception and emotions that trigger a purchase (online and in a physical store). The studies might be conducted by means of eye-tracking, physiological and psychological measurements or others. This understanding will be used to develop user experiences in the form of product-related marketing stories.
If your skill set doesn’t match fully with these requirements, don’t hesitate to contact Christian.email@example.com. Simply explain what your contribution to this project could be.
"Data-driven product development and storytelling concept"
- Understand the products, their properties and define the respective consumer target group
- Conduction of a perception-based research study, including planning, execution and analysis of the resulting data
- Identification of correlations between the product’s technological features, it’s design and the resulting consumer perception
- Derive a meaningful concept for the further development of the data-driven storytelling and provide recommendations for action
- Documentation and presentation of the results to the upper/senior management teams
- Student in the area of Human Computer Interaction, Media Informatics, Interaction Design, Informatics, Information Management or similar with a specific focus on user research
- Affinity for technology-based user research
- Experience in working with eye-tracking systems is a plus
- Good analytical skills and empathetic personality
- Eager to work with people and in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent skills in communication and collaboration
- Good skills in results-oriented and independent working
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Student of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable study program with a specific focus on Data Analytics
- Python skills are a plus
- Enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Good analytical skills and passion for scientific and applied research
- Methodological knowledge in the areas of data analytics or programming skills will be considered a plus
- Interest in learning and using new concepts/technologies in the context of your research
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Fluent in English
- You will be employed as an intern for the duration of 6 months
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- The final thesis topic will be defined in agreement with you and the supervising professor. We will support you in this matter. The conduction of a master thesis is a must for this internship.
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com