Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
adidas strives to be at the forefront of innovation and we need your support to better understand the consumer needs and benefits for our brand-new shy-tech ideas. As a future member of our IT Innovation team you will identify needs to be satisfied and problems to be solved for our research development. More specific, you will perform the consumer research for a shy-tech demonstrator that we are currently developing within the Connected Movement research project. To further steer the development and application focus, a qualitative and quantitative analysis of user needs and benefits is needed in order to improve the overall consumer experience for our technologies (i.e., 5G IOT devices).
Therefore, methods in the field of human-centered design (e.g., creation of personas, conduction of interviews and surveys, observations) should be concluded to provide scientific evidence for future development. We are looking for innovative scientific research and therefore expect you to conduct a master thesis in the course of the internship. We will support you in defining the specific topic with your university supervisor.
If your skill set doesn’t match fully with these requirements, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply explain what your contribution to this project could be.
"Consumer Research for innovative shy-tech"
- Understand the technical concepts and background of the research project
- Development of a concept for consumer research with a specific focus on consumer experiences
- Develop a deep understanding of the underlying technologies (i.e., 5G IOT and others)
- Conduction of a hands-on consumer evaluation, applying human-centered design research methods (i.e., creation of personas, conduction of interviews and surveys as well as observations)
- Identification of correlations between technological features / concepts and the resulting consumer experience
- Derive a meaningful concept for the further development and a potential consumer product and provide recommendations for action
- Documentation and presentation of the results to the upper/senior management teams
- Student in the area of Human Computer Interaction, Informatics, Information Management, Interaction Design or similar, ideally with a focus on consumer research
- Affinity for shy-tech and electronics in sports and health
- Strong knowledge in consumer-based research
- Good analytical skills and empathetic personality
- Eager to work with people and in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent skills in communication and collaboration
- Good skills in results-oriented and independent working
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- You will be employed as an intern for the duration of 6 months
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- The final thesis topic will be defined in agreement with you and the supervising professor. We will support you in this matter. The conduction of a master thesis is a must for this internship.
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com