Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join the History Management Team:History Management - a team of different experts, ranging from product engineering, museology to historical science - to connect the past with curiosity for the future. We authenticate the adidas story by collecting, preserving, interpreting and sharing its story.
- Archiving marketing files due to conservatory guidelines
- Create Content Package/ story according to research results
- Support different Communication and Exhibition projects for the UEFA EC 2020 (including support of internal and external exhibitions, loans and visits, guided tours and presentations and Communication)
- Student of History, Museum studies, Apparel / Footwear Design, Communications & Marketing, Business History etc.
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent in German & English (written and spoken)
- Outgoing, communicative, creative
- Highly reliable
- Strong skills in professional Research and dealing with sources
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Good MS office and database skills
- Ideally good Photoshop skills
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com