Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To conduct environmental data analytics and support the tracking of environmental business performance targets on energy, water, water, chemicals, wastewater standards and management system.
- To support the transition, preparation and research for 2025 environmental program.
Key Responsibilities and Projects in bullet points:
- Support data analysis and checking from adidas internal database on various environmental aspects, e.g. energy, water, waste, wastewater and etc…
- Perform desktop research on various environmental initiatives for key countries
- Support and coordinate various key environmental stakeholder meetings, e.g. internal team meetings etc.
- Support and develop key environmental training materials
Key Objectives (special tasks and learnings):
- Working with their Line Supervisor and other relevant colleagues in supporting the environmental program implementation to get more hand's on experience.
- Support the transition, preparation and research for 2025 environmental program to understand supply chain program’s strategy development, implementation and monitoring
- SEA Environmental Team, Field Operations and where applicable Program Operations teams in Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas;
Required main study courses:
- Studying for a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Environmental science, Sustainability studies, or other disciplines with environmental focus
- Technical background in sustainability or environmental science, including knowledge in principles of carbon accounting and water impact measurement is preferred.
Required language skills:
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, additional Asia languages an asset Chinese/Putonghua, Vietnamese etc.
Additional skills/ qualifications:
- Knowledge in at least one or more key environmental strategic areas, e.g. climate (scope 3), GHG protocol, Paris agreement, waste recovery, water saving, etc
- Data analysis skills, e.g. advanced Excel functions and data visualization techniques.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with a variety of people across different cultures and time zones
- Understanding of environmental challenges in Asian countries
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible