Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join the Digital Wholesale Solutions Team:
We are responsible for digitalizing the Wholesale Customer Journey at adidas across all touchpoints, through implementation and improvement of systems, projects and processes. During this internship, you will gain insights about adidas’ digital transformation in the B2B area, including insights on wholesale processes and solutions, agile way of working, and structured approach to roll out digital solutions to Markets on global scale. Do you want to be part of driving innovation in the digital space for our Wholesale business? Apply now!
- Support the Product Owners for our Digital Wholesale Solutions in maintaining the product roadmap and measure the execution against this roadmap
- Conduct/support end-user and customer NPS (Net Promoter Score) analysis as input to the roadmap and to evaluate improvements required in the Global Wholesale solutions area
- Create presentations for different stakeholders’ levels (Senior Management, Market or Country Sales team, Global Teams in Digital Wholesale)
- Conduct analysis on Wholesale Business processes and requirements and document them in the appropriate format
- Research and conduct current industry or competitor analysis
- Support agile teams in during implementation and testing phases of digital tools
- Support the team in producing and maintaining training materials and user test scenarios
- Take ownership of assigned projects/tasks to ensure a timely and appropriate delivery on agreed objectives
- Other specific duties as requested by your manager
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Structured approach and organized way of working
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Agile methodology or Project Management is a plus
- Knowledge on JIRA, Confluence and MS SharePoint is a plus
- Process knowledge on Wholesale environments is a plus
- Fluent English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Student of Business Administration, Business Informatics, Finance or similar
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
- Creative, curious, organized and pro-active team player
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Matured and professional approach to assigned tasks and projects
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com