Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join our Digital Partner Commerce team:
Wholesale (WHS) currently is the biggest channel (>50%) within the adidas Sales Channels and still will be by 2020. Our plan is to grow high single digit year on year.
Our world is changing, and the consumer is moving online, and we are seeing more browsing and purchasing happening in digital channels. As a result, many of our wholesale accounts are going through their own digital transformations and are investing in how they reach the consumer online, a new breed of accounts in the form of pure players and marketplaces have emerged and new business models on how we service or sell to consumers are appearing.
As a result of this trend we are expecting a decline in offline and a growth of digital business (from online via mobile to social commerce). WHS.com is therefore our single biggest opportunity towards 2020.
During this internship you will be a team player, broadening your understanding of the B2C and B2B eCom space and related business models. You will play a supporting role in the Partner Development function. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, and we would like you to be the ambassador for driving “continuous learning” & “excellence in execution”.
Digital Partner Commerce is a dedicated team of ecom experts that support the increase of the adidas share of wallet on the partner websites and/or in their apps by creating initiatives to support sell-out.
- Support the Digital Partner Development leads to develop and execute ecom initiatives within the Digital Partner Commerce function. This can include performing market research, identifying opportunities or challenges in the way we operate the programs, organizing and supporting key meetings or workshops, creating project documentation
- Therefore support the development and delivery of growth drivers and establishing the processes that bring insights in and drive out excellence in execution to positively impact our digital sales and market share
- Support in the development, testing and scaling of initiatives that help to increase our adidas share of wallet on our partner websites and in their apps.
- We love to work with our stakeholders and are committed to being transparent and providing regular communications and forums for our stakeholders to know what is going on and how they can contribute to the business
- Help to live a strong communication strategy through to execution that helps to inform and educate the organization regularly of the work that we do (learning from our Comms lead)
- Updating and maintaining the teams’ internal communication portals (i.e. SharePoint, MS TEAMS) and ensuring we establish a best in class platform for sharing and filing our key documents, processes and tools
- Assisting the team in day-to-day tasks like the creation of presentations for Senior Management or for internal meetings
- We love to work with other teams and stay abreast of the latest trends and insights. Therefore, we would like you to prepare ad-hoc analyses and reports, and provide a regular digest of the most relevant articles and trends around the world
- Student of Business Administration, Digital, Marketing, e-Commerce, IT or similar
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- First working experiences in start-ups or other digital areas is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
- Team player who enjoys working in an international team
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com