Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join on of our Digital Analytics teams: Digital Communication Analytics understand the performance of our owned Digital Communication Channels through dashboards and ad-hoc insights, to provide data driven improvement suggestions to the product owners. The team also analyze the consumer data base and their campaign response to answer questions from other stakeholders in Digital Communication - Senior Management, Product Marketing, Strategy, amongst others.
- You will be assigned to one of the most impactful areas in the digital Organization: Digital Communications, owning channels like e-mail, App Push, Communities and more. Here, your responsibilities may include activities like:
- Collecting demand from internal business stakeholders (business functions and markets).
- Transforming stakeholder demand into hypotheses and sourcing the data required to answer them
- Analyzing data and drafting relevant insights to present to business stakeholders, e.g. Digital Communications Product Owners.
- Proactively identifying business-relevant use cases for digital analytics and proposing analysis to the business stakeholders.
- Working with other analytical functions in the organization, e.g. with local analysts for campaign analysis and improvement or cooperating with data science on advanced consumer segmentation projects.
- Previous projects accomplished by temporary staff in our team include drafting a digital scorecard across different channels, establishing a knowledge management system or producing a KPI dashboard for our stakeholders.
- Student of Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or a similar field
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Advanced analytical skills and detail orientation
- Bigger-picture understanding of digital marketing and how data is involved
- Previous experience with SQL is a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Team player who enjoys working in an international team
- You’re comfortable being at the intersection of IT and Marketing. A plus is in understanding psychology, sociology, and communications. You understand and embrace the complexity of today’s digital business.
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com