Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join one of our Design Sports Style/Originals Footwear teams, for example:
The Statement design team is a multi faceted team that works in a fast pace environment with the focus on partnering with externals, to create exciting and culturally relevant products. Where fast thinking and solution orientated creative design skills, in combination with an eye for product and an understanding of fashion and cultures are put to the test daily.
- Support team in day to day tasks
- Assist the design team in the design of new footwear concepts for the relevant season
- Work with the design team to create design solutions of adidas Originals & Style
- Complete CAD revisions, color updates and technical packages
- Gather relevant trend and consumer information for the product category
- Research on trends, colors and materials
- Creation of color and material stories
- Defining materials for footwear
- Creation of sketches for footwear concepts
- Assist and observe the entire design phase from concept creation of final product
- Student of Design (Product Design, Industrial Design, Fashion Design) or related
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop programs preferably on a Mac environment
- Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Previous Design experience is a plus
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please include your portfolio max. 5MB or a link to your online portfolio in your application!
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com