Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join our Design Sport Style/Originals Apparel team: Adidas Originals is an authentic, iconic sportswear label for the streets. As our Design Intern, you will join a dynamic team to assist in the design & development of globally relevant ranges within originals apparel (menswear). Exploring the intersection between sport and culture to produce lifestyle product that lives up to its iconic heritage.
- Support team on day to day tasks
- Research on trends, colours and materials
- Preparing/building presentations
- Creation of colour and material stories
- Support the defininition of materials for the collections
- Creation of sketches for concepts
- Creation of colour CAD's
- Creation/Maintainance of design packs
- Uploading data into the internal software system
- Get an overall view of the adidas Sport Style collections
- See and learn the technical needs to get the understanding of the market need to do the right product for the relevant industry
- Student of Apparel- or Fashion Design
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop programs preferably on a Mac environment
- Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- open mindset and proactive mentality
- Previous Design experience is a plus
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please include your portfolio max. 5MB or a link to your online portfolio in your application!
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com