At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
- Project support, assisting with presentation materials, tracking progress and organizing meetings.
- Support the team in bringing new features live on the site, following up on open topics and ensuring experiences are in line with consumer expectations.
- Support with Project Delivery tasks.
- Helping the team stay up to speed with relevant information sources, technological developments and business trends.
- Providing support in the Experience Design team to test new functionality, validating that it works and matches the requirements.
- Providing guidance on site improvements to our teams in the local countries.
- Support our digital direction.
- Building relationships with relevant organizational business units
- University Degree, with a focus on eCommerce, digital, business or web design/optimization is a preference.
- Basic understanding of how a web site functions
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
- Fluent English language skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Always nimble and constantly adapting to change is part of the digital game
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates: March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.