At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
- Support team in day to day tasks
- Assist the design team in the design of new footwear concepts for the relevant season
- Work with the design team to create design solutions of adidas sport style lifestyle footwear
- Complete CAD revisions, colour updates and technical packages
- Gather relevant trend and consumer information for the product category
- Research on trends, colours and materials
- Creation of colour and material stories
- Defining materials for footwear
- Creation of sketches for footwear concepts
- Creating sketches, colours, materials for footwear, after a marketing brief or the briefing of the designer
- Being responsible for coloration, materialisation of existing or new products
- Student of Footwear Design, Industrial Design, or Fashion Design
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop programs preferably on a Mac environment
- Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Some footwear design experience is a plus but not a must
Please include your portfolio max. 5MB or a link to your online portfolio in your application!
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates: March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.