Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join our Demand Planning Europe team:
Are you passionate about data?, Do you identify yourself with the sentence “fact based and data driven”? If so, don’t hesitate and apply to our Demand Planning Europe internship position. In here you will not only learn what Demand Planning is all about, but also support in some advanced analytics projects and how to bring them to live
Within your internship you will work in different Demand Planning teams:
- Advanced Analytics
- Operational Demand Planning (Wholesale, European Key accounts, e-com, Retail)
- Tactical Demand Planning (Integrated Business Planning)
- Excess Inventory Management
- Bring in your expertise and support our Advanced Analytics project team to reach our ambition targets
- Learn & support Demand Plan creation and get to know its influencing factors
- Learn what tactical Demand Planning is all about
- Learn & support the omnichannel clearance strategy in close collaboration with Business Units, SCM DC operations and FP&A controlling
- Cross functional work with other teams
- Student of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, computer science or similar
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Passion for data analytics and conviction on how data can support a “fact based data driven decision making” in the organization
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Open minded
- Sport enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and to further develop the own skills
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com