Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join our Creative Direction Design Color Team: Product Creative Direction shapes and steers the horizontal Global Creative Direction for adidas. PCD creates concepts with inspiring vision and direction to elevate product design excellence. The PCD Color team creates the direction and drives the strategy for the brands Color Direction and builds seasonal color toolboxes to support this.
- Support Color team in day to day tasks
- Assist the horizontal color and materials design team in the design of new horizontal concepts for the relevant season
- Translate research and insights to color ideas
- Work with the color design team to create seasonal color palettes and toolboxes
- Support the Color team in the creation of color and material stories and presentations
- Support in creating key looks
- Support in streamlining the creative process, including calendar alignment with BUs
- Support organizing creative workshops
- Support the horizontal color, materials and print and pattern team to deliver seasonal content and toolboxes in a timely and impactful manner, from vision until execution
- Being a key person for coloration with key stakeholders in the Brand
- Student of Fashion/Footwear Design, Industrial Design, or Textile
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent in English
- strong skills in Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign programs preferably on a Mac environment
- Good skills to communicate concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Some fashion/footwear design experience is a plus but not a must
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please include your portfolio max. 5MB or a link to your online portfolio in your application!
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com