Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join the Assortment Planning Europe team:
It is an exciting opportunity to join an Assortment planning team within Europe CTC Merchandising organization. Our team is leading assortment strategies for e-commerce, concept and franchise stores in Europe. We work closely with channels buying teams and European business units on developing channel strategy, selecting range and building assortments at door level to drive brand and commerciality
- Support Assortment planning team in working closely with Europe Business Units and channel buying teams to channel strategy, select the range and build assortment plans, identify business gaps and brief range needs to European BUs
- Create reports, support the team on building power point presentations
- Follow up and track ad hoc questions related to the range and assortment plans after consultation with assortment planning category lead.
- Support the team in daily operation
- Student of Business Administration with a focus on Marketing/Product or Sport Marketing/Retail/Supply Chain Management
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only!)
- Business/commercially minded
- Good and quick understanding of numbers
- Passion for Sports
- Team player
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Very good MS-Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP BW/BI knowledge helpful
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, and March 15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com