Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at adidas
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
As a Junior UX designer at DBC you are responsible for the quality and impact of a small or medium digital experience, working within a feature team with product owners, developers, testers and more. Together with your agile team you work on continuously improving and evolving the product in order to optimize the value for our consumers.
- Work within our squads to support the senior UX designers to optimise our digital experiences throughout the checkout.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs and experiences meet our user needs.
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows.
- Help to create clean and simple user-centred designs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A basic understanding of Sketch, Invision or Photoshop
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A passion for UX and UI
- Some experience of user research and usability testing would be a bonus
- Experience with mobile and responsive design is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Student of Bachelor or Master studies in Digital Design, Computing, or similar related field
- Enrolled in University/College for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Internship start date
1 Feb 2020
Please note relocation is not offered for internships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date