Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support Talent Management and Learning function in SEAPAC Key Responsibilities:
- Administer Learning Management system:
- Support training course logistics, eg. enrolment, participant follow up, classroom set-up, etc.
- Support People Pulse (Employee Engagement) analysis – verbatim and quantitative
- Support MYBEST (Performance Management) analysis
- Support TLU (talent landscape) process and analysis
- Support other talent function work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft office, esp. excel
- Analytical and detail
- Team player
- Quick learner
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.