At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
For our Sports Marketing department (football) in Leusden we’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven student with a passion for football and other sports, to fill a challenging internship. This internship starts in January/February 2019 and will last for a minimum of 20 weeks. As an intern you will assist the Sports Marketing Managers Football in a wide range of operational daily work and will also do a research, which will be added value to the department.Key responsibilities:
- Operational support for the Benelux Sports Marketing Football silo, in close cooperation with the Sports Marketing Manager Football (Teams) and Sports Marketing Assistant Managers Football (Players)
- Order, stock and distribution management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on mentality
- Marketing – sport business oriented
- Driver’s license (beneficial)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint
- Dutch (native speaker)
- English (fluent, spoken and written)
- French (beneficial)
- External contacts:, adidas Store Managers. Retailers en agencies svp graag verwijderen
- Internal contacts: Sales (Management), Customer Service, Brand Communications, Whole Sale Activation and international counterparts (Global and Market North)
If you’re a HBO / University student and you’re interested in this great opportunity, apply (in Dutch) now! A short video pitch of 30-60 seconds would be a big plus. We challenge you to tell us more about yourself and why we must choose you as our new intern.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.