Support production team to manage suppliers in assigned area / factories in compliance to adidas quality, efficiency, Health & Safety standards.
- Support Production Manager to follow up assigned styles / category from development stages till production.
- Conduct daily production walkthrough and report to managers in scopes of Quality, Efficiency & HSE.
- Provide proposals and/or initiatives of production KPI improvements through project base.
- Factory: development, production, and ME teams.
- LO: development, Production, functional teams (Quality, Development, ME …)
- Line manager/ Senior line manager/ Director Operation Management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Production garment / manufacturing background.
- Good English (written and verbal), strong MS Office skills and abilities of making reports.
- Effective communication, negotiating & planning skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Last year students or fresh graduated in apparel industry / manufacturing fields.
- More preferably with experienced