- garment sample checking against Spec & approval
- General Development information follow up & tracking files and related systems.
- Resolution of product´s basic issues with T1, T2 or other LO areas
- Costing follow up, cost sheet check and analysis
- Flex PLM/MLM system update and data entry
- Support on information analyses
- the focus is to execute, follow up, work in the system
- generate repots and follow the time and action to deliver the expected results related with material toolbox.
- Follow up Asian suppliers, follow up parcels, send to local suppliers, follow up developments with local suppliers, upload information in the system.
- Currently studying last year engineer student, preference chemical or textile engineer,
- structured person with good skills in excel, desirable a good student.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.