For our Wholesale Activation department in Leusden/Amsterdam, which is part of the overall brand activation team for the Benelux, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven student with a passion for sports, to fill a challenging internship (20 weeks). This internship starts in officially in September, but it would be a great benefit if you can start already in July / August.
As an intern you will support the Wholesale activation department in a wide range of operational daily work to get a better insight in Brand activation at a nr 1 Brand. Next to that you will also do a research, which will also add value and give insights to the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on mentality
- Marketing – sport business oriented
- Driver’s license
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint
- Dutch (native speaker)
- English (fluent, spoken and written)
- External contacts: Retailers and agencies
- Internal contacts: Sales (Management), Customer Service, PR & Communications, other Marketing disciplines and international counterparts (Global and Market North)
If you’re a HBO / University student in your final year and you’re interested in this great opportunity, apply now! A short video pitch of 30-60 seconds would be a big plus. We challenge you to tell us more about yourself and why we must choose you as our new intern.