Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Support Financial Planning & Analysis Team in tracking and elevating monthly financial reporting process and achieving higher efficacy operationally.
- Initiate and manage preparation of monthly financial reporting package.
- Support in analysis of monthly P&L performance through understanding business needs, consolidation of information from different internal stakeholders and evaluating gaps
- Elevating reporting process and quality of information shared with internal stakeholders, exploring integration and improvement of data flow and reduction of abnormities
- Establish positive working relationship amongst internal stakeholders to drive & Implement financial reporting standardization improvements initiatives
- Rolling forecasting cycle and Budgeting support – ensuring reporting templates are ready for timely to roll out & ensuring internal stakeholders adhere to multiple deadlines
- Organize the reporting calendar in line with HQ requirements
- Support reporting related systems and processes such as SAP business warehouse in managing big data.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The main stakeholders/customers to be dealt with:
- Senior Manager FP&A SEAPAC, Manager FP&A SEAPAC
- Country Finance Teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong with numbers and handling data
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Team player, independent and analytical mindset
- Proactive and quick learner.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Finance/Accounting Undergrad (preferably)
- Outlook: Basic
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Advanced (pivot tables, lookups, match, macros)
- Powerpoint: Intermediate
- English: Good
- Local Language: Fluent