Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the Direct to Consumer team in measuring and analyzing sales and profitability goals. This intern supports and manage the preparation of the seasonal internal Integrated Business Planning report covering business channels such as own retail & ecommerce.
- Initiate, manage & compilation Integrated Business Planning related data from all South East Asia & Pacific countries covering business channels such as own retail & ecommerce.
- Establish positive working relationship amongst internal stakeholders across country Marketing, Merchandising and Financial Planning & Analysis teams to ensure timely and accurate flow of information
- Validate & analysis of data collected from multiple internal systems and internal stakeholders to ensure report integrity
- Timely submission of Integrated Business Plan in internal reporting Tool for South East Asia Own Retail & ecommerce channels and ensure the Key Performance indicator (Net Sales, Standard Margin, Volume, ASP) are aligned between Key Stakeholder (FP&A, Demand Planning, Marketing Operations)
- Review Business segments and align with Direct To Consumer (DTC) Buying in the country to validate on the buy volume & net sales planning for each season
- Elevating reporting process and quality of information shared with internal stakeholders, exploring integration and improvement of data flow and reduction of abnormities
- Elevating reporting quality by studying financial or business trends revolving around internal buying / merchandising behavior and sales trends across different business channels
- Involvement in Integrated Business Plan (IBP) reporting, planning, forecasting & budgeting processes
- Review and update assumptions tracker in the IP Tool after each submission
- Country Finance leads, Country Retail and Buying teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Analysis and problem solving
- Time management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree
- Sports background preferred
- Good command of English
- Experience with working with big data (previous internships / school modules)