Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at adidas
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
This role will support the Digital Experience NPS program, in particular analytics and reporting and implementation support for Consumer Feedback, Net Promoter System, Voice of the Consumer related insights creation and initiatives.
- Undertake analysis and extract insight in relation to consumer pain points, opportunities for improvement and to drive NPS and an improved consumer experience
- Support the gathering, alignment and operationalization of consumer centricity insights across markets and channels
- Assist in measuring the impact of consumer centric improvements on NPS and other consumer metrics
- Support functions in setting up research and surveys, extraction of NPS/consumer insights to assist in their understanding of consumer needs, pain points and to develop consumer centric improvements/solutions & measure success.
- Work with other digital analytics stakeholders and data to validate and further investigate consumer insights and needs and the impact on business and initiatives.
- Additional activities, to support Digital Experience NPS team members and projects, agreed with the intern.
- Support the promotion and championing of NPS throughout adidas Digital.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Customer Experience measurement, monitoring and management is a plus
- Knowledge of analytics methodologies/tools a plus
- Previous internships in multinational organization is preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Passion for Consumer Experience & Consumer Service
- Strong interest in working with data
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Student of Bachelor or Master studies in Data Analytics/Statistics, Digital Marketing, or eCommerce
- Enrolled in University/College for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Internship start date
1 Feb 2020
Please note relocation is not offered for internships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date
P.S. Please check your "Junk/spam" email folder regularly as some emails land there.