Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: Be a part of the category planning team, planning the range for our 6 countries.
- Overall. Support the South East Asia & Pacific (SEAPAC) Category Planning
- Data management. Ensure that the correct information is input into our systems
- Sell-in tools preparation. Assist in the preparation of sell-in tools such as presentations (PowerPoint) and visual merchandising mock-ups for internal staff and customers
- Reporting. Run weekly reports as well as create ad hoc reports as needed to gain insight into the business
- Market research. Provide market, consumer and competitor insights across SEAPAC
- Sell-in results and sell-out review. Analyse order results as well as monitor sell-out performance
- General Administration. Provide general administrative support as needed.
- Assortment Planning Team
- Country Sales Teams
- Brand Activation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Appetite for Learning!
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Software skills – PPT and Excel (strong Excel skills – e.g. Vlookup, Pivot)