Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To be responsible for accounting activities relating to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for non-group.
- Coding General ledger /Department code and Internal order of supplier invoices for non-PO invoices
- Scanning of supplier invoices for non-PO invoices and ensure GBS AP team received all scanned copies
- Preparation and calculate weekly GIRO for wholesales customer and submit to bank via straight-to-bank
- Preparation wholesale collection in excel and update AR GBS team and reconcile the aging report.
- Manage voucher (own/landlord) handling for all retail stores
- Control and archive all retail stores sales documentation
The main stakeholders/customers to be dealt with
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong with numbers and handling data
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Team player, independent
- Proactive and quick learner.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Finance/Accounting Undergrad (preferably)
- Outlook: Basic
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Advanced (pivot tables, lookups, match, macros)
- Powerpoint: Intermediate
- English: Good
- Local Language: Fluent