PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand.
- Effectively serving/selling to customers and diligently executing store operations.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the European Visual Merchandising direction instore.
- Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals
Customer Service & Store Operations:
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
- Execute and be a role model for customer service, meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Share your customer service experience and train selected team members to fine-tune their service skills.
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use seasonal Brand and advanced product/category expertise during sales transactions, to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers.
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately (if applicable).
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
- Cascade information given by Regional VM Manager to SM and Store staff through training and meetings.
- Participate in team meetings and team huddle to understand stores’ needs and give feedback to the Regional VM regarding store request.
- Ensure store complies with European standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers.
- Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
- In charge of creating clear “Shop –In-Shops” to emphasize category presentation.
- Ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools.
- Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly.
- Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards.
- Monthly submission on VM Compliance tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system.
- Update weekly the Space Capacity Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Capacity Results with SM and draft common action plan.
- Flawless execution on Marketing activities aligned with marketing department.
- Train team members on Global Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines.
- Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames.
- Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages.
- Net Sales
- Conversion Rate
- Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
- Store Manager and peers
- Sr. Manager Omni-Channel
- Cluster team including:
- Store Development
- District manager
- Visual Merchandisers
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced Retail Professional Competencies
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English.
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Secondary education.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and VM dedicated experience.