- Responsible for freight rates negotiation for trade and non trade products.
- Follow up for ready goods to achieve on time & accurate call off for the products.
- Follow up with HUB for delivery note as per the goods availability provided .
- Responsible for Shipping Instructions management and communicates to all stakeholders for Trade and Non-trade products
- On timely updates for the delivery file.
- Good knowledge for customs clearance process & customs regulations.
- Responsible for the follow up on export documentation.
- Communicate with the shipping, clearing & forwarder 3PL to ensure best service.
- Submit the export documents to the Forwarder and prepare all related documents for customs clearance for Inbound and to ensure accurate/smooth payment of customs duties for trade and non-trade products
- Follow up articles cancelation, cancel in Levant system and send frequent report to commercial team.
- On time communication to 3PL warehouse for shipments arrival for trade and non trade products.
- Coordinate with the commercial team in regards to shipment status and items availability.
- Supports the Import Specialist and managers for reporting and studies
- Responsible for all the 3PL invoice and ensures that they are correct and submit to Finance department.
- Ensures that adidas is in compliance with all the local requirements for importation.
- Analyze the periodic reports from DXB to focus on timely release of products.
- Analyze account issues and prepare any necessary reports to assist / Sales, SCM & GM.
- Assume responsibility for the accurate review of all purchase orders.
- Sales Team
- Supply Chain Management Emerging Market
- Customer service
- Forwarders & Clearing Agents
- OTA / OTIF.
- POS movement.
- Timely and accurate informing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge on Supply Chain.
- Very Good Knowledge on Local and International Customs procedures.
- Consumer Centric
- Good in analytical skills
- Knowledgeable on process management
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Time Management
- Good in Communication and interpersonal skills
- Actively participate in continuous improvement with his/her team and have an attitude to challenge Status Quo
- Sports Minded
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business, supply chain management or Industrial Engineer from an accredited university.
- 2+ years experience in Operations/Logistics, and/or Customer Service.
- Supply Chain / Logistics background and sound knowledge
- University/Bachelor’s degree in business (or similar)
- Outlook: Good
- Word: Good
- Power point: Good
- Excel: Good
- SAP: Good
- English: Fluent
- French: Good
- Arabic : Advance