- Process and prepare import-export documents for customs clearance e.g. FORM D, E, AI
- Coordinate with shipping agencies, customs, and relevant government agencies to collect shipping documents, including BL and COO.
- Liaise with overseas warehouse/factory to follow up the shipments
- Support documentation and customs clearance for all imported-export goods
- Cooperate with internal and external parties
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years' experience in import and export
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistic management, Business Administration, or related field
- Good command in English
- Knowledge in FORM D, E, AI for customs issues
- Good computer-literacy MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel e.g. pivot table, vlook up
- Detail-oriented, Proactive, Well-organized, Quick-learner, Team-player
Place of work:
- Warehouse, Srinakarin Road
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.