At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- To run periodical tasks related to payroll, health and safety
- To support implementation of new tools and/or new processes for efficiency or for new programs
- To continuously improve efficiency of HR processes and support to implement new HR programs with establishing or modifying operation processes.
Responsible for running payroll and related processes without major problems. Together with payroll outsourcer. It includes but not limited to;
- Run processes related to DC pension
- Run processes related to other monetary benefits such as insurance
- Prepares tax filing documentations in accordance with relevant tax legislation.
- Compile and generate both periodical and ad-hoc reports
Health and Safety
Ensure that company is doing required events defined ,
- Run processes related to medical check-up
- Run processes related to employees health including participate in Health and Safety Committee
Deal with legislation
Plan and execute the change of processes due to the change of legal requirement in Japan market.
- Support to consider the policies
- Change management
Administration process improvement
Continuously evaluate and improve respective admin process for efficiency
- Rewards team including managers
- Other departments in company – such as Finance, Legal, CP+S etc
- Government authorities
- External consultants or vendors
- Individual employees / managers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Well-organized self-starter with initiative
- Customer oriented, approachable, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently under little guidance
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- MS-Office skills with a focus on Excel, SAP experience is a plus
- Reliable / trustable
- English communication
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years of overall work experience within HR rewards
- Experience working in an international Company
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.