adidas Global Business Services in Porto delivers high quality services in the areas of Finance, Accounting and Human Resources for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Within the framework of HR Services, we are providing excellent services and business competence regarding all HR Services related processes. As HR Services strives to combine competent and professional business partnering with a constant enhancement of services in an efficient and value-adding way, the role is vitally supporting this target by following key responsibilities.
- Be an experienced contact person for the HR community and all employees regarding general HR Services 1st Level Support issues
- Handle standard and complex inquiries & support through ticket self-service, eMail and telephone
- Timely execute HR Services related inquiries and more complex issues according to defined processes in compliance with tariff and works agreements, e.g.
- Administer specific employee data maintenance in SAP HR
- Execute user acceptance testing for HR Services cases on demand
- Process documents through workflows e.g. webforms and/or manual processes and clarify in case of issues
- Scan documents, ensure digital personnel file creation/archiving and clarify in case of issues
- Provide consistent information to employees on general and more complex topics according to the process and knowledge data base
- Contribute to the coordination and facilitation of system updates due to organizational re-structuring
- Assist in the creation of HR system documentation and desktop procedures
- Support development of knowledge base
- Ensure correct execution of laws and regulations with regards to specific employee master data and organizational data
- Support modification of systems and processes in order to ensure correct execution of laws and compliance to company policies
- Act as expert for employees as well as internal and external partners in all HR Services 1st Level related issues.
- Communicate and assist in the enhancement of standards, procedures and processes to employees, internal customers and Works Council
- Participate regularly in workshops and meetings held by subject matter experts
- Participate in HR Services and HR System related projects as a functional expert. Provide administrative support to HR Services projects and initiatives.
- Prepare training material and carry out trainings on HR Services topics
- HR Services teams
- Global Talent Experts
- HR Talent Partners
- HR Partners
- External authorities, consultants and suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very good level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented work style
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- International mind-set; experience as part of a geographically & culturally diverse team
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizes and completes tasks in order of importance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Commercial education or University Degree
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, ideally within an international matrix organization
- Excellent command of English and German
- Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR tools
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Specialized skills in work area - Broad knowledge in functional area