At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To provide knowledge of process and fact based on data regarding employee’s compensation and benefits in order that HRBP and organization can manage Personnel Expense in appropriate way.
To provide mobility related service in order that HRBP and organization can send or receive necessary resources from/to outside Japan.
< Compensation and benefit >
- To educate GSMS and compensation scheme to HR people and managers
- To establish processes for salary round, bonus round and promotion round in Japan
- To run salary round, bonus round and promotion round in Japan smoothly with HRBP
- To create guidelines to decide salary increase together with senior manager
- To analyze benefit programs and propose enhancement
- To establish PEX and HC management process together with senior manager
- To run PEX and HC management with updating necessary information from HRBP
< Mobility >
- To establish the efficient process in the areas where Japan HR need to take care of
- To continuously improve the process in order to increase the efficiency, and adjust to the revised policy
- To review local addendum of mobility policy and revise it when needed together with Senior manager and HR director
- To run mobility process together with HRBP proactively and have responsibility to complete it in timely manner
- To supervise vendors who provides mobility services to employees
- Local HR senior managers and above
- Local HRBPs / Global HRBPs
- Need to communicate broadly with employees / managers
- Internal contacts in Finance (FP&A), Legal, Taxes
- Governmental authorities
- External consultants
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High level of skill in dealing with data
- Knowledge about compensation scheme of multi-national company
- Excellent command English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications
- International mindset.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or adequate education
- At least 5 years of overall work experience within Compensation & Benefits and/or Payroll Management and personnel cost management
- Experience working in an international Company
- Project Management experience.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.