Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To design market right graphics for the Reebok brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development
- Design and develop creative graphic solutions to concepts. Present the design in context to the category direction.
- Execute and implement the seasonal Direction of the Category according to market trends as well as overall Design Direction and ensure consistency through graphics.
- Self-manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the category
- Execute graphic design work according to the visual language of Reebok as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally presents graphic ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meeting
- Ensure efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development (within x- functional team) for all issues regarding your graphics
- Ensure proper handover of graphic artworks to development. Main duty is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as original artworks, color indication, execution information, artwork sizes.
- Design graphics, select materials and colour for products within apparel range based on the direction from the line manager and in close cooperation with marketing. This includes
- Global design team
- CCA Product Managers
- CCS & CCT Development
- CCA Team members
- Regional markets
- External partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with awareness of the competitive market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Apparel graphic knowledge / apparel product knowledge
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA or MA in Graphic design or comparable education
- 3 years of experience in graphic design
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.