To design market right products for assigned projects as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development.
- Design and develop creative solutions to concepts within the assigned category or specialty area or project. Present the designs in context to the category direction.
- Iimplement the creative vision in a product range for the category.
- Self-Manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the category.
- Execute design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally present product ideas and details with clarity
- Ensure efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development (within x- functional team) for all issues regarding the designed ranges and products
- Ensure proper handover of sketches into development. Main duty is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as sketches, detail sketches, fabric and trim indication, artworks …
- Visualize ideas for products and ranges with a high degree of expertise.
- Team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of fashion design/industrial product or industrial design
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of product development, material and trims for assigned product range
- Passion for Design
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Bachelor degree (B.A.) from a college or university, major Design or industrial product enginering
- 3 years of practical experience in design environment (Footwear/ Apparel/ Accessories - or industrial design, fashion design or similar design related areas)