- To guarantee the continuous success of the Sourcing organization, we need to identify, and mentor, potential candidates to senior operation positions
- To learn and actively participate to the basic roles and responsibilities associated with the key Sourcing Operation functions: Product Creation (including Costing, Materials, and Product Testing), Tactical and Production Planning, Manufacturing (including Quality and ME).
- Successfully intern in these roles and participate as active member to the Teams’ success.
- Impact on Business – Provide a pool of highly capable individuals ready to step in key positions when necessary
- Customer/Suppliers/Third Parties – Shadowing the SDOM/DPC/DM in most of his/her interactions, while participating to the Team daily duties, interacts with the same group as the SDOM/DPC/DM. As part of the daily duties, the Associate needs to understand the functions and R&R, provide concrete support to the assigned Departments, report to mentor (SDOM) on a regular basis and receive coaching.
- Leadership/Management Responsibilities – Capable to take functional and project leadership under SDOM guidance; should be considered by others within the Team as “role model” for higher roles within the organization.
- Innovation and Change –Create attitude for change, and bring new ideas to the Teams.
- SDOM, DPC, DM, Costing Manager, Materials Manager, ME, Quality Teams, HQ Teams
- T1 management and various levels of the assigned departments
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Technical skills (manufacturing, planning, project management, industrial engineering, materials engineering, biomechanical or sport science preferred)
- Communication skills (presentation, efficient note taking, computer literate)
- Analytical skills, reporting and data collection
- Open mind, passionate about sports
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- We are looking for world citizens with a passion for excellence, an open and inquisitive mind and passion for sports. Talented individuals, willing to learn, are fitting this job, which requires attention to details, curiosity, spirit of observation and discipline.
- No previous work experience required but preferred. Vocational training (preferred in a multinational organization), MA in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial) or MBA preferred.
- Multiple language skills: fluent English -written and spoken- required; German, Mandarin Chinese, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia an advantage.
- Flexibility and willingness to relocate at Company’s request.