At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To profitably execute teamwear strategy. Serving teamwear accounts, ensure profitable and sustainable market share growth.
- To open new accounts and develop assigned Specialist teamwear customers (preorder – order), tap full potential and manage all interfaces towards adidas respecting the framework set by Sales Management.
- Explore growth opportunities directly with Clubs
- Pro-active approach towards clubs together with Teamwear dealers across the Iberia market with the goal to sign x number of clubs per year until 2020
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Teamwear Concepts to Consumer, Wholesale Activation and CS to define & lead the Teamwear GTM approach (how and when) and the sales tools required in-line for wholesale with the agreed budget and process.
- Build Teamwear business plan for the Iberia market to increase TeamWear business and number of club.
- Flexible attitude, work should be done during evenings and weekends.
- NS and market shares with assigned Specialist customers and categories.
- WE teamwear 2020 plan
- DSO of assigned customers.
- Implementation support for area category initiatives.
- Global: Centre of Excellence (CoE) Wholesale.
- Market: Marketing, Customer Service, Sales Coordination.
- External: Customers.
- To measure progress on own KPI’s
- To report to all superiors along MIS guidelines
- To monitor all relevant reports
- To monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sales selling ideally in an industry similar .
- Customer focus with the ability to build strong relationships
- High analytical skills for strategy development, business planning & decision planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Very good communications and negotiating abilities as well as high presentation, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. sales, retail, trade marketing, customer service, finance and controlling).
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple departments
- Strong decision taking and determination and shows high initiative and pragmatism to the business.
- Fluent in Spanish and advanced English (mimimum B2).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience within large sales organisations, ideally in Sports Industry.
- Sports background highly recommended, related with clubs, football clubs mainly.
- IT skills: Advanced MS Office Skills
- Availability to travel to Spain and Portugal
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.