Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The position has operational steering role in fulfilling the vision of “Global Workplaces department, that creates, manages and innovates the best work environment for our employees to enable them to focus in their core business and perform in the best way” and in fulfilling the needs of the fourth pillar of the people strategy “Creative Climate To Make A Difference”.
The focus is the steering of the assigned service areas at the adidas in Amsterdam.
- Manage day to day running of the showrooms in an effective and professional manner.
- Control welcome of showrooms guests at all times, using the visitor management system.
- Responsible for ensuring cleanliness of total showrooms premises at all time.
- Ensure high quality of assigned services
- Coordinate showroom breakdown and set-up through advanced and careful planning.
- Ready To Sell - ensure the facility is always ready to sell via interaction with Sales and Sales Co-ordination to ensure showrooms have full sample sets and representation.
- Monitoring of all sample movements– (in-take, re-fresh, return) and dealing with ad-hoc requests.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to ensure facility is aligned with key brand messages through graphic refreshes, and key brand messages are prominent and in place for sell in. Oversee all external installations and carry out quality checks.
- Ensure building and services are well maintained, reporting any issues and work alongside with the FM team (cleaning, coffee machines, printer, …)
- Provide hospitality arrangements for all showrooms.
- Bring the “Customer Experience” within the showrooms: from welcome through to exit. To be perceived as a Brand Ambassador.
- adidas and Reebok showrooms owners
- Sales Management, coordinators and wider sales team on a day-to-day basis
- FM team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and organisational skills (including time management)
- Strong customer knowledge across channel
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work alone and use initiative
- Willingness to work flexible working hours
- Friendly and helpful manners.
- Organisational talent
- Proactive approach
- Excellent in Dutch and English (Written and verbal)
- Team player
- IT skills: advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- First working experience in respective area will be beneficial
- Experience in a coordination/office management or admin position
- Facility management experience