We believe that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers. In Digital, we are the pioneers that build the vision that enables those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we funcation at high speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating best in class digital experiences for our consumers.
As an Expert Data Governance at adidas Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) you are part of the team that is responsible for the management of all collected and connected consumer data. In this context, you strive for the seamless integration of all gathered information. You support in driving the evolution of our consumer data assets by implementing strategies for data classification, accessibility, management, quality, and compliance. You will conduct analyses and support strategic programs to measurably improve the overall data compliance of our consumer data asset.
Scope:Accountable for the development of specific data classification and governance tasks
- Data Governance
- Execute data analysis, classification, and governance tasks.
- Support the implementation of strategies for data classification, accessibility, management, quality, compliance and the overall availability of data to the Digital Analytics & Operations team
- Support management of accessibility to data sets for ad hoc analysis, and to governed, operational data for use cases.
- Contribute to operational data governance projects.
- Data Model & Repository
- Support in the modeling of data for specific business or functional areas.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge in defined areas of data governance.
- Data Analysis, Policy & Compliance
- Derive and document meaningful insights across data collection, data feeds, data transformation, data quality and reporting within the assigned scope.
- Support on the presentation of data analysis findings to stakeholders and peers.
- Support in the implementation of legal compliance requirements into the existing data structure, processes and workflows.
- Conduct and support specific privacy analysis assessments based on specialist knowledge.
„If required“ Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder Education
- Coach stakeholders using real situations on their role in handling data and alternative approaches.
- Support team in delivering formal training to small groups using prepared curriculum.
- Digital Analytics & Operations
- Global Data Privacy
- Global Data Management
- Global IT
- Digital Product Teams
- Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business, Technology and/or Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in multi-national digital environment (strong preference for experience in an eCommerce environment)
- Knowledge of the digital industry (products, technologies, solution providers, commercial models, trends)
- Advanced understanding of data governance processes in a consumer-facing environment
- Experience in a strategy function or consulting is a plus
- Strategic mindset with strong proactive, executional abilities
- Business minded with strong technical background
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Very good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Expert data skills
- Understanding of enterprise data management solutions
- Understanding of data regulations and overall interest in data compliance topics
- Understanding of statistical methods and tools
- Fluent English both verbally and written