- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Country Manager, Assistant Manager, HR & Admin. Responsible in overall function of office administration such as company contracts, legal documents and domestic & international travels.
- Handling the day-to-day administrative and operational matters including monitoring the deadlines, follow-up on instructions and performing general secretarial functions.
- Attending incoming and outgoing calls and emails, updating and scheduling appointments and meetings including meetings venue and related facilities required.
- To prepare minutes of meeting, report preparation and presentation preparation.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for line reports
- Responsible in handling domestic and international travel and accommodation arrangement for business related matters
- Review and develop administrative practices, procedures and systems to enhance efficiency and smooth running of office services
- Manage the centralizing all company contracts and ensure on-time renewal
- Source and review quotations, negotiate with suppliers and maintain quality supplier performance.
- Office/Administration duties to be assigned by Assistant Manager, HR & Admin
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 5 years related working experience as Executive Assistant reporting directly to Senior Management.
- Working background in an apparel/fashion retail or FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Mature, dedicated, resourceful and committed towards work and people.
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multicultural environment with the ability to interact & communicate at all levels of the organization
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office- Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Passion for sports and fashion is a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.