At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Align with Financial the Sourcing area requirements such as: T&E, follow up with purchase orders, request corporate card, among others.
- Schedule and coordinate travel agenda for the team.
- Monthly maintenance and status on T&E for Senior Director and first report line.
- Coordinate with Facilities: company car insurance, company car government and tax compliance, update of vendors list on system.
- Assist the Senior Director to coordinate cross-divisional activities and projects in the office if required.
- Coordination of Training as needed, setup of rooms for training.
- Coordinate of requests from Sourcing area to DHL.
- Support on the Org-charts monthly update.
- Follow up with involved parties within the Sourcing Operations
- Act as a business contact for external parties (vendors)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.