At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
- Being part of our team that delivers unseen Insights generated from Data
- Creating the data backbone powering Analytics and AI solutions that put decision making on the next level in our mission critical processes like SCM, Product Creation, Demand Forecasting, Pricing, Brand Campaign design and many other areas
- Being a technical thought leader and strategic advisor in the space of data architecture, advanced data management and analytics
- A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries
- Flexible working environment, flexible working hours, and good work life balance… with a strong focus on fun at work
- Competitive salary and benefits including a huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with a passion for data who can share their knowledge and best practices with peers
- A developer able to create state of the art data capabilities for our BI and AI applications
- An expert in database technologies (SQL, in-memory), Big Data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark), advanced data modelling, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) as well as real-time (Kafka) and batch data integration frameworks
- Experienced in algorithms, especially in the field of AI and machine learning
- Experienced in software engineering best practices (design patterns, test-driven development and clean code)
- Customer/Product focused DevOps mindset and hands-on experience of CI/CD workflows
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodologies and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Someone who is comfortable talking about technical topics with business people and business topics with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Watch this video of the adidas CIO on Digital Transformation.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.